ictjob.ph’s conditions of use
The Conditions of Use
below contain information about:
- The User's responsibilities
- Copyright and trademark rights
- Data protection
- Links to external websites
- ictjob's rights
If you do not agree with the content of these Conditions of Use, please do not visit and do not continue to use the www.ictjob.ph website. By continuing to use this website, or by returning to it at any time, you accept these Conditions of Use.
1. The User's responsibilities
- You are solely responsible for the information that you enter on the website.
- Please note that the information that you enter on the system must not contain information about illnesses, pregnancy, your ethnic origins, your political opinions or your membership to a political party, your religious or philosophical beliefs, your membership to a trade union or your sexual orientation.
- Before sending any attachments, you must make sure that they do not contain any viruses or worms.
- Make sure that you are not submitting any information that is illegal, defamatory or libellous to the ictjob.ph website.
- Before submitting any personal information for reference purposes, you must make sure that you have obtained the prior written consent of the individual(s) concerned.
2. Copyright and trademark rights
ictjob.ph contains data (photos, logos, images, graphics, text, etc.) which is protected by copyright and trademark rights. For this reason, it is strictly prohibited to copy, download, distribute, rent or sell, all or any part of this website.
ictjob does not accept any responsibility for the content of job postings submitted by employers and/or recruiters, as well as the content of the profiles and CVs of registered candidates in our database.
ictjob cannot guarantee that all the information published by third parties on the ictjob.ph website is up-to-date at any given time, or that it does not contain any errors. Consequently, ictjob does not accept any responsibility if any of the information published by third parties on the ictjob.ph website is
incorrect or incomplete.
Downloading any information from ictjob.ph is done at your own risk. ictjob will not be held responsible for any damage caused by viruses or worms following any downloads from the ictjob.ph website.
5. Data protection
ictjob uses various security systems to protect your personal details. Nevertheless, ictjob cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties cannot access your personal details and use them illegally.
6. Links to external websites
ictjob.ph may contain links to other websites over which ictjob has no control. ictjob would like to point out that these websites may have different conditions of use and a different privacy statement from those of ictjob. Consequently, ictjob will not accept any responsibility for the content of these sites.
7. ictjob's rights
ictjob can, at any time and without prior warning, choose to change, delete or update:
- the provisions of these Conditions of Use,
- any information on the ictjob.ph website,
- certain services.
ictjob invites you to look at these Conditions of Use regularly, and to be aware of any changes.
Please note that ictjob does not accept any responsibility for any damage that may result from a change in the content of the ictjob.ph website and/or these Conditions of Use.
Certain technical problems or attempted fraud may disturb or interrupt access to the ictjob.ph website. Consequently, ictjob cannot guarantee access to its services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. To resolve any such issues, ictjob reserves the right to interrupt access to its services at any time and without prior warning.
If one or more of any of the provisions of these Conditions of use are null or void, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions.
ictjob reserves the right to forbid access to the ictjob.ph website, at any time and without prior warning, if it observes or suspects any abuse or ill-intentioned use of its website.
If you have any questions about these Conditions of Use, you can contact us
or write to ictjob.ph Fort Legend Tower, 27th Floor, 3rd Avenue cor 31st Street 1634 Global City Manila Philippines.