- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineering, specifically .NET Development
- Must have experience in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Engineering and Implementing enterprise level software applications skills & expertise
- Experience in C# .NET 4.0 Framework or higher
- LINQ, Generics, Lambda expressions, extension methods, attributes
- ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- IoC containers e.g. Unity, MEF, Ninject
- Web Services and serialization, XML, JSON, SOAP, WCF, REST
- Test Case Management
- Test Automation
- Unit testing using mock objects
- Design patterns and object-oriented programming
- SQL Server and the SQL language
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SCSS)
- Memory management, performance tuning and profiling
- Experience using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server/Service is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's System Center suite and in particular Service Manager is a big plus.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Works effectively in a team setting
- Works efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Manage several activities in parallel
- Able to translate customer and business needs to technical solutions
- Resilient to change
- Candidate must be open to work the Philippines night-shift temporarily.
Apply, Learn, Enjoy and Earn what you deserve now!
For more information about our company, visit our website: