This role will report to GSC PH IT-ED&I Team Manager
The Enterprise Development and Integration team is seeking trainees for the position of SAP ABAP associate(trainee). The trainees will undergo SAP ABAP with Basic UI5 programming bootcamp
Upon successful completion of the training, they are expected to handle incident management from WRICEF perspective as well as build and enhancements of new and existing SAP ABAP objects.
- Problem solving issues and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Investigate application issues to determine root cause.
- Resolve application related incidents escalated from Business and process areas and Service Desk teams
- Escalate incidents, as necessary, to the appropriate team or vendor, while actively retaining ownership of the incident on behalf of the users. Notify users of resolutions.
- Meet agreed upon service levels and budgetary guidelines defined in the Service Level Agreement
- Provide operational support, working to ensure production systems and devices are online and available; this includes non-business hours on-call support
- Developer SAP ABAP Objects (WRICEF) based on defined requirements
- Collaborate with process teams and system owners in understanding requirements to develop robust and complete technical specifications.
- Create and Maintain documentation on all development objects.
- Executing unit test procedures and scenarios to ensure meeting requirements.
- Adopt best practices in all aspects of 3M ABAP and Fiori-UI5 developments.
- Escalate cross functional issues and/or significant technical challenges as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or other related field
- Experience and background on coding any programming language is an advantage.
Trainees will undergo 2.5-3 months SAP ABAP bootcamp and expected to learn WRICEF and Ui5 programming.
Successful candidates will be bonded for 2-2.5 years beginning first day of bootcamp.