We are looking for Android Developer who will work on development, maintenance and support for an enterprise media monitoring/ insights platform.
The Mobile Developers will work with Asia Pacific's leading media-intelligence company. Their flagship platform brings the complexity of media data into a simple-to-use, easy-to-navigate solution.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android app development (Kotlin), must have at least 2 years of experience in Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City on a Regular Shift