- Developer will be part of an Agile Development team focusing on Sprint Agile implementation
- Developer will be developing lambda functions and integration with backend system
- Developer may be assigned to develop a front-end UI using ReactJS and need to have a good technical understanding and knowledge in AWS Services
- Developer may be engaged in peer reviews to ensure code accuracy and well architected architecture and implementation
- Developer may be asked to do client demo or another project demo
- Developer must be proactive in escalating impacting issues and be resourceful to look for alternative
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
Knowledgeable in Lambda Programming, Knowledgeable in Amazon in General and its services
Proactive, Team Player, must be a problem solver
Can Develop AWS / Amazon Web Services components primarily using NodeJS on Lambda
Have experience designing and delivering a full AWS application
Have solid understanding of microservices architecture.
Able to identify, design and develop reusable components.
Priority Tech: NodeJS
Lambda and generic node specific for AWS