AZURE DATA ENGINEER
Tech Mahindra Limited is looking for Azure Data Engineer who is willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City.
Tech Mahindra Limited Indian multinational provider of Information Technology (IT), networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals.
It is a subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.9 billion company with over 121,840+ employees across 90 countries. Tech Mahindra was ranked #50 in India's IT firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra has 926 active clients as of March 2018.
As Azure Data Engineer, you are expected to deliver the following:
- Data engineer Azure data flows for CPF Plant Turnaround Analytics using Azure services: Data Factory, Databricks, Functions, Logic Apps
- Implement row level security in Azure SQL DB and Azure Analysis Services
- Implement CI/CD via Azure DevOps
- Ingest data into a data lake from an Azure Service Bus
- Create Databricks jobs to operationalize data flows
- Schedule automatic refresh and scheduling refresh of AAS models
- Write Ansible playbooks to deploy into Azure resources
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- At least 2+ years' experience in consulting on data factory pipeline and transformation services