- Minimum 5 years hands-on development experience with Microsoft SQLServer based data warehouse implementations, including proficiency within SQLServer Integration Services (SSIS), SQLServer Analysis Services (SSAS), T-SQL and use of stored procedures, and thereby having a strong back-end developer profile
- Experience with implementing solutions based on Kimball DW architecture principles
- Recent background in international companies with complexity in data and DW environment
- Able to communicate effortlessly in English, both in writing and verbally
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure-based technologies and services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Functions and Azure Data Lake is an advantage
- Experience with DevOps development practices within BI area and with Azure DevOps Services is an advantage
- Knowledge of BI front end reporting and data visualization tools such as SQLServer Reporting Services (SSRS), PowerBI or QlikSense is an advantage
- Relevant MCSA certifications (e.g. SQL 2016 BI development) or other relevant training/certification focusing on Microsoft BI and Data Warehouse Technologies
- Investigates and resolves ServiceNow support cases and delivers optimal customer service
- Assists in evaluating project and minor enhancements requirements, development time and implementation
- Collaborates with development team and business to ensure solutions perform optimally on a global scale
- Ensures solutions remain in compliance with such practices as ISO/FDA system validation and/or internal quality requirements
- Effectively collaborates with project stakeholders (business sponsors, IT leadership, subject matter experts, integration architect, project management, etc.) in producing sound solution designs.
- Creates conceptual and logical specifications for BI solution through collaboration with architecture, development, security and infrastructure teams.
- Establishes and maintains clear channels of communication about solutions, including presenting to small and large groups of mixed stakeholders (business and technical).
- Maintains alignment with enterprise strategy, reference architecture and other guidelines produced by the Enterprise Architecture (EA) organization
- Conducts design and code reviews throughout the project life cycle