As a business analyst for business intelligence, you'll be working on our in-house projects, helping identify the direction of our I.T. development work. As you meet with various Home Credit departments, you'll get to experience teams that encourage initiative and innovation, brainstorming and collaboration. As you asses, analyze and make recommendations for our business needs, you'll be contributing to the next Big Idea that will help us keep the lead in consumer financing.
You Know you are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a minimum 5 years' experience in SQL development / BI.
- Knowledge of SQL required.
- Proven experience with BI and OLAP databases.
- Overview of IT technologies, platforms, best practices and trends.
- Ability to write in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Analytical mind, problem solving, well organized and can be trusted to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with senior management
As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
- Meet and work directly with stakeholders to define project requirements.
- Collect and analyze business needs and translate into clear requirements for the development teams.
- Evaluate the impact, performance and outcome of business requirements.
- Assess product pricing, market segmentation and customer segmentation.
- Manage and control change requests in relation to existing project plans.
- Create object oriented analysis, application designs as input for development or third parties.
- Work with the Test Specialist to ensure documented acceptance criteria are testable.
- Design ETL-processes to feed applications and tools with the required data.
- Provide support for user community.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Review and test new functionalities delivered by the delivery team.
- Perform optimization of user queries to support better performance.
- Determine optimal BI solutions for reporting and monitoring as input for development.
- Participate on interesting projects and innovations that help company grow.
- Become a recognized team member in a friendly and agile environment.
Discover what your new Home can offer:
- Be part of the number 1 Tech-driven consumer finance company in the Philippines and;
- Understand why we're AON's 2017 Best Employer
- Be in an organization that provides leadership opportunities and growth
- Dynamic and multi-cultural work environment that encourages endless learning and nurtures passions and skills
- Performance-based bonus*
- Nontaxable Allowances
- Leave credits
- HMO (2 weeks from start date)
- HMO for your loved one*
- Life Insurance upon hiring
- Monetary assistance for maternity and emergency* cases
- Accident Supplementary Pay*
- Terms & conditions apply
Excited to be part of our team? There are several ways to apply:
Text us at 0917-6264689 using this format: Full Name/City Address/Position you're interested
Example: Homer Cruz/Quezon City/Recruitment Specialist
Call us at our Recruitment Hotline: (02) 753-5725
Send us an email through: MyCareer@homecredit.ph
Via Home Credit Website
Visit our website and drop your resume: https://www.homecredit.ph/careers/vacancies/
Need some things to be clarified first?
On Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we are free to discuss the details of this job, you may contact us through: 0917-6264689
Together, we grow.