The Chief Technology Officer to the CEO and is responsible for establishing the company's technical vision and leading all
aspects of the company's technology development. The CTO is the company top technology executive, playing an integral role in
the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth.
- BS in Electrical & Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent course
- At least 15 years experience in IT With 7 years or more executive-level position
- Specialized in Information Technology and Client Management
- Knowledgeable in IT Infrastructure, IT Service Delivery, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Information Security.
- Knowledge in Firewalls, IPS, IDS, encryption, Storage and virtualization technologies, Cloud computing, Software development lifecycle, Windows Active Directory, Cisco WAN and LAN and BCP/DRP.