Are you ready to make an impact? Join Infosys BPM as a Client Operations Head (Financial Services) and jumpstart your career!
- To lead Institutional Participant Services (Line and Non-Line teams); Develop, manage and assist Participant Services Managers and their teams in servicing Institutional participants and clients.
- Leads and manages staff; Provides guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff; Hires, evaluates and counsels personnel; Follows corporate disciplinary procedures per established client's standards as required; Sets performance standards, reviews performance, provides feedback and recommends wage increases/adjustments in accordance with all applicable HR policies and procedures.
- Works closely with internal and external clients to develop and implement staffing and operational plans; Participates in the development of short and long range goals for the department.
- Leads both the daily servicing activities and the strategic elements of the Institutional Participant Services (cross site), Specialty, Training and Communications segments; Leads in development, implementations and augmentation of servicing strategies around these key growth segments; Works with Client Services, Sales and the Retail business to design service models that enhance the participant experience, address specific client needs and build/retain assets.
- Partners with key departments such as Recordkeeping Services to ensure the best participant experience and the efficient resolution of problems.
- Leads high level project work to include organizational development issues, business planning and the development of tactical plans and actions that drive the success of overall segment strategies; Contributes to the budgeting process for Participant Service phone segments.
- Participates in solving client issues and dealing directly with company plan administrators.
- Applies VUE discipline to problem solving and leads by example; leverages tools and techniques and influences the organization by using data and metrics to improve processes and the client's experience.
- Understands and anticipates the needs and expectations of internal and external clients and focuses work unit's efforts on meeting client's needs.
- Sets and attains challenging goals and looks for ways to raise standards and improve performance.
- Leads special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree graduate, any field.
- 8-10yrs general business and/or management experience, 8yrs industry experience.
- Knowledge of the mutual funds business, financial markets, competition information resources etc. preferred.
- Ability to obtain appropriate securities principal registration or other professional designation within 6months (Series 6, 63, 26).
- Demonstrates project management experience.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and frequently changing business environment.
- Demonstrates ability to motivate others and foster teamwork.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
- HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
- 24 Leaves annually.
- Inside the Central Business District area.
- Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.
In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, we at Infosys BPM is committed in creating safe environments where all candidates feel secured when we process your job application.