Are you ready to make an impact? Join Infosys BPM as a CS and Financial Representative for Retirement Plan Services and jumpstart your career!
- Provide fund and investment performance information to participants by phone.
- Identifies routine participant needs/problems with urgency professionalism and efficiency, determining alt solutions and resolving problems using current workflow.
- Provides industry knowledge to fund performance and retirement investing.
- Bachelor's degree graduate, any field.
- 1 year of general experience, preferably in CS and financial services.
- Knowledge of retirement plan products and services, overall financial markets and the related tax and regulatory issues in order to respond accurately and thoroughly to client inquiries.
- Basic knowledge of funds, products and services, the overall financial services industry.
- Prior customer service experience preferably in financial services.
- Effective listening, empathy, build rapport, excellent verbal and written communications.
- Passion for financial services and desire to help participant reach their financial goals.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
- HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
- 24 Leaves annually.
- Inside the Central Business District area.
- Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.
This is an URGENT requirement. Priority will be given to candidates who can start IMMEDIATELY.
In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, we at Infosys BPM is committed in creating safe environments where all candidates feel secured when we process your job application.