To work within and contribute to a high performing team providing excellence in customer service.
As a Customer support consultant you will be required to provide a level of outstanding and unique service for our valued customers. You will also need to provide follow up callbacks on any commitments you have provided.
You will need to understand our customers needs and expectations whilst providing each customer with a personalized experience. We pride ourselves on being able to resolve issues at the first point. We are heavily focused on the quality that our consultants deliver.
We can adjust the level of support in accordance with the business needs. You may also be required to assist other teams within our group as determined by your manager.
Main Focus Areas
As a Customer Support Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Being first point of contact for our customer requiring assistance with using the use of our website & or other marketing channels.
- Enthusiastically engaging customers regarding the products and purchase process, providing a confident and concise answer to their enquiry.
- Providing email support that include a structured and well written email response within the agreed SLA.
- Providing Exceptional customer service to our large base of customers
- Ensuring that all interactions and relevant information is captured in the ticket logging process.
- Taking ownership & accountability of issues
- Ensuring that all processes are performed as per the documented procedure.
- Being able to assist other teams within our group should their volumes become excessive.
- Strong background in customer service, (preferably a similar support environment)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the BPO Industry
- Background in Fashion, Retail, E-commerce & craft making is advantageous.
- Strong written and English communication skills
- Able to prioritize competing workloads to ensure that tasks are actioned in the appropriate order.
- Being able to adapt to change.
- Able to understand issues from a customer's perspective when addressing issues.
- Needs to be a team player as the environment is quite fast paced and dynamic.
- Professional, Self directed & Proactive.