Are you ready to make an impact? Join Infosys BPM as a Customer Service Process Executive and jumpstart your career!
Required to support Service Desk Clients and the contractual service level in the achievement of prompt response, high level customer service and technical first contact support. They will also be required to assist with managing escalated user issues and creation of updates to process the procedure documentation as required.
- Supporting Channel partner's queries on incentive eligibility, calculation, disbursement via email
- Troubleshooting partner's problem by using the respective tools/guides and providing correct solutions within SLA
- Ensure the accuracy and on time of the calculation and disbursement of the payments
- Providing the ad-hoc report per program manager as needed
- Interacting with different 3rd party teams on resolving partner's issues
- Cross support other programs/LOBs if required
- Leading/ participation in optimization and improvement processes
- Analyze problems, identify root cause and define successful solutions
- Communicative English
- Graduation in any discipline but Mathematics, Econometrics, Management, Finance and Accounting or similar is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel (VBA programming is a plus)
- Orientation to details and quality
- End-to-end thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems and work in team
- Communication and interpersonal skills to build quick and effective working relationships
- Good knowledge of Access Database would be an advantage
- Basic financial knowledge
- Designing and creating reports in IT tools (Excel, Access, internal reporting tools, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in Alabang.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
- HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
- 24 Leaves annually.
- Inside the Central Business District area.
- Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.
This is an URGENT requirement. Priority will be given to candidates who can start IMMEDIATELY.
In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, we at Infosys BPM is committed in creating safe environments where all candidates feel secured when we process your job application.