Working for the leading consumer finance company that's revolutionizing the digital landscape means a lot of code releases. You're basically writing the future; and we'll make sure you have the room and means to do what you do best. You'll work with a young, energetic team, and collaborate with passionate people from other teams, disciplines and cultures to come up with the best results.
- At least 6 You Know you are a perfect fit if you:months of DEVOPS working experience
- Proficient in any programming or scripting language (Python, Groovy, Gradle, Bash, ...)
- Knowledge of versioning tools: Git / SVN
- Experience with Linux administration
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like: GitLab CI, Jenkins, Ant / Maven / Gradle, Ansible, Nexus, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk, Nagios, ELK
- Knowledge of query languages (SQL, PLSQL)
As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
- Participate in implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Streamlining our development process all the way from code check-ins, peer code reviews, static code analysis, running automated functional regressions test to automated deployment in production (using the best tools we can find: e.g. Jira, GitLab, Jenkins, Confluence ...).
- Develop and maintain internal build/deployment tools.
- Administrate tools for development support (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Nexus...).
- Work with your colleagues in maintaining and improving the global infrastructure for development.
- Proactively look for improvements.
- Terms & conditions apply
Excited to be part of our team? There are several ways to apply:
Text us at 0917-6264689 using this format: Full Name/City Address/Position you're interested
Example: Homer Cruz/Quezon City/Recruitment Specialist
Call us at our Recruitment Hotline: (02) 753-5725
Send us an email through: MyCareer@homecredit.ph
Via Home Credit Website
Visit our website and drop your resume: https://www.homecredit.ph/careers/vacancies/
Need some things to be clarified first?
On Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we are free to discuss the details of this job, you may contact us through: 0917-6264689
Together, we grow.