The Drupal Developer's role is to implement web-based solutions with a particular emphasis on developing for and maintaining Drupal systems. We are in need of mid level to senior level Drupal Developers who will work on the enhancement, maintenance, and production support of the website.
- Support the business in maintaining dynamic web sites.
- Participate in creative brainstorming
- Research user requirements through discussions with key stakeholders.
- Produce prototypes to communicate user interactions and design ideas.
- Validate designs with customers.
- Work with the Software Development team to ensure correct implementation of designs.
- Apply user interaction principles, helping the end-users meet their goals
- Maintain a good understanding of target audience and industry UI trends
- At Least two years experience developing PHP Web-based applications.
- In-depth experience of using Drupal/CMS to build Dynamic Websites
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal CCK (Content Creation Kit) and themes.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules.
- Experience in using PHP based frameworks and CMS
- Experience in cloud and other programming languages like Java is a plus
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Must be willing to accept project-based employment (6 months to 1 year)
- Work from Home