Software Engineer (C# .NET)
- Primary Skills: Asp .Net, MVC 4.0, WCF, jQuery, C#, SQL Server 2008/SQL Server 2012(preferred), Visual Studio 2012/Visual Studio 2013(preferred).
- Secondary Skills (Nice to have) : Hands-on to Third Party Robotics Solution like UI Path
- Exposure to Selenium Web driver, Auto IT and Core Java
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modelling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- 2-4 years working experience
- Full-Time position(s) available.