SOFTWARE ENGINEER (C#.NET)
Tech Mandra is looking for Software Engineer (C#.Net) who is willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City.
Tech Mahindra Limited Indian multinational provider of Information Technology (IT), networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals.
It is a subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.9 billion company with over 121,840+ employees across 90 countries. Tech Mahindra was ranked #50 in India's IT firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra has 926 active clients as of March 2018.
As Software Engineer (C#.Net) , your primary responsibilities are:
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modelling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- 2-4 years working experience
- Primary Skills: Asp .Net, MVC 4.0, WCF, jQuery, C#, SQL Server 2008/SQL Server 2012(preferred), Visual Studio 2012/Visual Studio 2013(preferred).
- Secondary Skills (Nice to have) : Hands-on to Third Party Robotics Solution like UI Path
- Exposure to Selenium Web driver, Auto IT and Core Java
- Willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Will be assigned in mid shift