- Assist the CEO by preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution. This may include writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Make travel arrangements, both local and international, for the executive office.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Maintains professional confidentiality and exercise discretion on internal and external information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory for the office of the CEO by determining inventory level; placing and expediting orders for supplies through logistics/admin team; verifying receipt of supplies upon delivery.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience in coordinating with travel agencies and solid background with airline and hotel bookings.
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Knowledge of office procedures and experience in using office equipment
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree any field.
- Candidate must be willing to work in BGC,The Fort,Taguig.
- Full-Time position(s) available.