FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
121 Group Pty Ltd is looking for Frontend Web Developer who will be based in Cavite.
121 Group Pty Ltd was established in 2016. We are one of Australia's fastest growing network of organizations. The founding principles of 121 Group Pty Ltd lay in building personal one on one relationships with everyone, whether through partnerships, acquisitions or client relations.
Our priority is to help businesses scale fast by empowering business growth.
As Frontend Web Developer, you are expected to do the following tasks::
- Managing and coding of leading email marketing campaigns.
- PSD to HTML conversion with a specific focus on Klaviyo compliant code and other email marketing platforms like mailchimp, campaign monitor, sendy & gleam.
- Knowledgeable in on-page optimisation.
- WordPress development and maintenance of client sites.
- Assist in designing the wireframes and mockups Knowledgeable on SEO and other digital and other digital marketing aspects.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers.
- Build and design high-quality mockups.
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Stay consistent with our brand guidelines and Get feedback from users.
- Contribute to the team by coming up with solutions to problems.
- Be updated with the latest and emerging technologies.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in email campaign development.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with markup languages.
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- A Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related degree.