- Assembles, configures and installs workstations, servers and other networkicomponents.
- Sets-up, expands and maintains the physical infrastructure of the network.
- Participates in network planning, design and materials acquisition.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots all operating systems and application s
on the servers and workstations.
- Provides technical support to all employee. Ensures that all employees conn
the network are able to utilize network resources trouble-free.
- execute network procedures for basic network maintenance operations like t
management of various data stores, connectivity procedures and backup/restoperations.
- Implement server security standards and levels.
- Monitor overall network performance providing strong response times to netwo
- Troubleshoot and resolve server and network issues. As problem arise, assist i
identify the problem(s) and provide assistance in resolving them.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Network cabling and Installation
- Perform and Manage company Inventory System
Skills / Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any engineering related courses/- 3+ years intensive experience in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) system administra- Have extensive knowledge in implementing solutions using Open Source Te
particularly the flexibility in handling different Linux Operating System (UbunCentOS).
- Experience with virtualization implementation such as OpenStack, Xen and/Proxmox.
- Experience in different Linux Operating System (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Have working knowledge using various services such as SVN and Git reposito
Squid, OpenLDAP, DHCP, DNS, Web Services, and Asterisk PBX system.
- Have knowledge in networking concepts such as LAN, Wifi, switches, routers,
VPN, IPSec and firewall.
- Moderate to extensive knowledge in setup, management and admimistration of the following operating system: Ubuntu, Mac, CentOS and Microsoft windows.