We are looking for experienced Java Developer to join our team. As a Java Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer:
- Codes and debugs programs following best practices and using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performs unit testing
- Builds packages and deploys system components
- Create release notes and deployment documents
- Minimum of 1-5 years' experience in Java development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have proven working experience in any of the following framework of development: J2EE, Swing, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, RMI, IBM EQ, EJB
- Experienced in using the following tools: SVN, Tortoise, Eclipse, Maven or Ant, Gitlab
- At least 1 year experience in front-end Angular 8
- Should be knowledgeable in SQL Programming and Scrum Methodology
- Work Location: Work from home bust must be amenable to report in Quezon City should the quarantine restrictions be lifted.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer your friend for this opportunity.
Thank you and stay safe!
#jobopportunity #java #workfromhomeopportunities #angular