Java Developer provides solutions to technical challenges facing the development of digital products or solutions. They focus on developing and/or customizing applications/software depending on the client's requirements. Java Developers directly communicates with our local and international clients to identify and resolve issues and concerns.
They should contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle and must ensure that they follow the latest Java coding best practices.
Responsibilities of a Java Developer:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code. Perform code review of co-developers.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms and Spring Framework.
- Has experience in ground-up development - expertise on application development, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Deep knowledge in SQL/DBMS
Possible work locations: Quezon CIty, Ortigas, Makati