JUNIOR ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR
Leekie Enterprises Inc. is looking for Junior Account Administrator to join their growing team in Makati City.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. was established in Philippines and specializes in providing support for Information Technology companies. Initially founded with only a few employees, Leekie has since expanded its workforce to over 200 employees and is still continuing its expansion.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. is a business process outsourcing company. Leekie Enterprises, Inc. main service offering includes offshore Information Technology services of any complexity ranging from the simplest to the most sophisticated solutions.
With years of experience in the Information Technology industry, Leekie Enterprises is committed to offering innovative Information Technology services that empower our customers to support and enhance their core businesses.
As Junior Account Administrator, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Performs online transactions.
- Creating, monitoring and updating document for account set up.
- Report and update the Account Admin regarding the status of the accounts.
- Conduct data verification; audit data entry for accuracy and make required corrections.
- Others and miscellaneous tasks related to the games and online transaction.
- Assist the Account Admin, Senior Account Admin Supervisor and GOCO Officer with
any assigned task.
- 19 - 23 years old
- Graduate of Business Administration, IT or any related course
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent communications skill (both oral and written)
- Computer skills: basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure.