JUNIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER
RJGlobus Solutions is looking for Junior Support Engineer who is amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
RJGlobus Solutions , a Datamatics Company, has an extensive experience in providing integrated BPO services which is committed to help enterprises meet their business goals.
The company has a team of 300+ highly-skilled professionals who are well-equipped to deliver to scale a highly developed suite of BPO services. Along with the parent company's core BPO offerings in Finance & Accounting, Health Claim Management, New Business, Policy Servicing, Research & Analysis, RJGlobus has a formidable presence in the BPO sector.
It caters to diverse industry verticals including Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Aviation, Consumer Electronics, e-Commerce, as well as Travel & Leisure across US, UK, China and Australia.
About Datamatics Global Services Limited: Datamatics is a global technology company offering Information Technology, Data Management, Business Process Management and Consulting services to several Fortune 500 companies. The Company caters to over 450 customers globally through a wide array of intelligent solutions and services with 10+ proprietary products & frameworks that make use of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Document & Workflow Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cloud, and other emerging technologies. Datamatics has a well-diversified business catering to customers across Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Publishing, Retail and e-Commerce.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Company has an employee base of over 10,000 with a presence in Americas, Australia, Asia, and Europe, and global delivery centers across 4 continents.
As Junior Support Engineer, you are expected to have and do the following tasks:
- Must be able to work a set schedule with rotating on-call duties (~1 weekend/month)
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls.
- Have a pleasant phone demeanor
- Ability to flourish under limited supervision
- Must have a good working knowledge of Windows troubleshooting
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year prior experience in a support related position.
- Proficient in Windows and working knowledge of Mac
- Previous experience with Zendesk a plus!
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills a must!
- Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact.
- Adaptable to new technologies and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking.
- A good sense of humor