JUNIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Leekie Enterprises Inc. is looking for Junior System Administrator to join their growing team in Makati City.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. was established in Philippines and specializes in providing support for Information Technology companies. Initially founded with only a few employees, Leekie has since expanded its workforce to over 200 employees and is still continuing its expansion.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. is a business process outsourcing company. Leekie Enterprises, Inc. main service offering includes offshore Information Technology services of any complexity ranging from the simplest to the most sophisticated solutions.
With years of experience in the Information Technology industry, Leekie Enterprises is committed to offering innovative Information Technology services that empower our customers to support and enhance their core businesses.
As Junior System Administrator, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Support the direction of the organizations infrastructure with ability to learn new technologies and skills and provide solutions to changing business requirements
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports
- Male/Female, at least 21-30yrs.old.
- Graduate of BS Information Technology or any related course
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT Industry
- Knowledge in basic Linux Server and/or Windows Server Navigation and Operations
- Knowledge in troubleshooting computer and basic network skills
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
- Willing to work in Makati area