MID TO SENIOR .NET DEVELOPERS
Minionsolutions Inc. is looking for Mid to Senior .Net Developers for our client in Ortigas, Pasig City and Makati City.
Minionsolutions Inc. is widely recognized to be among the leading providers of IT solutions and outsourcing services in the Philippines. We cater to a number of highly diverse trades, ranging from modeling companies and entertainment businesses to industrial and multi-national corporations.
Minionsolutions, Inc. was established last 2012 and it is a reliable source of IT staff to top global IT and BPO companies for 3 years and counting. In 2014, we started providing non-IT and executive search service for our clients. We also provide an array of Outsourced services for international clients.
As Mid to Senior .Net Developer, you are expected to perform the following tasks:
- To participate in end-to-end Application Development and Support/Maintenance activities, including but not limited to:
- Support PM and team in implementing continuous improvements, to ensure application stability and performance to minimize support calls and service disruptions.
- To support PM and team in maintaining application knowledge base
- To stay at the forefront of technological advancement & patterns to ensure skill set relevance and ability to provide better quality deliverables.
- Will be responsible for the design and development of web-based and mobile applications according to the project requirements of the client/product owner
- Will be tasked to code modules, conduct unit testing and develop project documentation as required
- Will perform code review to ensure quality of the application to be delivered
- Will work with clients and Scrum Masters to develop product backlog, work breakdown structure and estimation
- Will perform Scrum Master role to ensure success of the project
- Must have three (3) or more years experience as a developer using C#.NET
- Experience in using ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in using ASP.NET WebAPI
- Has understanding and actual practice of Design Patterns
- Has understanding of Object Oriented Development and the ability to write UML models
- Can contribute to SDLC practice including: business analysis, testing and implementation
- Must be able to work well with client and/or team members
- Has good written and oral English communication skills
- Amenable to work in Ortigas/ Makati
SIGNING BONUS AWAITS ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES!