- At least 3 years of experience in mulesoft development (hands on is mandatory).
- Have worked on SOAP based project through mule.
- Able to analyze XSLT, XSD, Java, WSDL.
- Knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, and API Management technologies and standards.
- Strong hands-on experience in data weave, connectors, etc.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule ,SOAP based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP , CXF connectors).
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
- Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing. should help to create integration test suites