Minionsolutions Inc. is looking for .Net Developer for their client in Taguig City.
Minionsolutions Inc. is widely recognized to be among the leading providers of IT solutions and outsourcing services in the Philippines. We cater to a number of highly diverse trades, ranging from modeling companies and entertainment businesses to industrial and multi-national corporations.
Minionsolutions, Inc. was established last 2012 and it is a reliable source of IT staff to top global IT and BPO companies for 3 years and counting. In 2014, we started providing non-IT and executive search service for our clients. We also provide an array of Outsourced services for international clients.
As .Net Developer, you are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Designing, implementing, refactoring and testing code (C#/SQL), following best practices for maintainability, testability, performance, and code reviews,
- Implementing unit tests, developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases,
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary,
- Participating in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives, striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices,
- Working with the Product Owner to help create User Stories and define acceptance criteria,
- Documenting requirements analysis or design decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area
- Extensive industry experience with full software development lifecycle: requirements capture and analysis, estimation, detailed software design, object-orientated software implementation, unit and system-level testing, installation and deployment,
- HTML 5, Bootstrap v 4.0, CSS v3, SCSS
- AngularJS, TypeScript
- C#, .Net Framework, WebAPI
- Experienced with SQL Server 2014 and later versions / Transact-SQL / RDBMS
- Strong knowledge of SSIS, Visual Studio, Delimited File conventions, other industry standard Data Formats, Data Transmission methodologies, and Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services/Azure DevOps (Git)
- C# Unit testing NUnit/XUnit
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure Platform
- Understanding of Azure application architecture, including the use of PaaS, IAAS, Azure SQL and Azure DB technologies
- Extensive industry experience with software engineering best practices, processes and supporting tools
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities
- Ability to design high-performance, scalable and extensible software architectures and algorithms which are also easy to test, debug and maintain
- Ability to work on "virtual" teams with members from different geographic areas
- Ability to multi-task and be mindful of deadlines