RJGlobus Solutions is looking for Network Administrator who is amenable to work in Pasig City.
RJGlobus Solutions , a Datamatics Company, has an extensive experience in providing integrated BPO services which is committed to help enterprises meet their business goals.
The company has a team of 300+ highly-skilled professionals who are well-equipped to deliver to scale a highly developed suite of BPO services. Along with the parent company's core BPO offerings in Finance & Accounting, Health Claim Management, New Business, Policy Servicing, Research & Analysis, RJGlobus has a formidable presence in the BPO sector.
It caters to diverse industry verticals including Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Aviation, Consumer Electronics, e-Commerce, as well as Travel & Leisure across US, UK, China and Australia.
About Datamatics Global Services Limited: Datamatics is a global technology company offering Information Technology, Data Management, Business Process Management and Consulting services to several Fortune 500 companies. The Company caters to over 450 customers globally through a wide array of intelligent solutions and services with 10+ proprietary products & frameworks that make use of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Document & Workflow Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cloud, and other emerging technologies. Datamatics has a well-diversified business catering to customers across Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Publishing, Retail and e-Commerce.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Company has an employee base of over 10,000 with a presence in Americas, Australia, Asia, and Europe, and global delivery centers across 4 continents.
Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of RJ Globus' internal network, including customer-facing hosted and cloud environments. Provide expert technical assistance to team members with high-level system and networking request. This role will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing complex infrastructure in support of our customer needs.
As Network Administrator, you must have the following:
- Support all existing data, voice and internet circuits
- Maintain the Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS (site creation and permissions and SSL certificate management) and Exchange infrastructure
- Acts as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure as directed by IT Managers.
- Serves as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance WAN as directed by IT Managers.
- Performing on-going analysis of network and service resilience
- Liaising with network service providers, circuit and equipment providers regarding maintenance and fault issues
- Planning and liaising regarding network upgrades, with respect to network management platform and elements.
- Supporting the development, management and configuration of network operational monitoring tools
- Contributing to capacity planning and the development of processes to streamline this function
- Manage Data Center Security, Monitoring Network, IDS/IPS configuration
- Configure Network parameters including, Interfaces, Routes, Self IP's, Packet Filters, Trunks, Tunnels, VLAN's, etc.
- Management of network security appliances and tools such as Cisco ASA's, Cisco IDS/IPS
- Configure SSL VPN tunnels
- Configure Site to Site VPN tunnels
- Configure Cisco ASA/ Snort for IDS / IPS
- Configure ISDN and IPLC link
- Configure Internet Link
- Hands on experience with various Cisco platforms including but not limited to Juniper, Catalyst Switches, ASA Firewall, ISR Routers, and network management tools
- Experience with Enterprise Routing, Layer 3 Routing and switching including (but not limited to): BGP, MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, VPC, 802.1Q, etherchannel, STP, RSTP, VTP, QoS, ACLs
- Proficient with network troubleshooting tools (sniffer, syslog, NetFlow, TCPDUMP, Wireshark etc.)
- Knowledge of wireless technologies standards and protocols.
- Knowledge of Virtual servers; VMWARE, CITRIX XEN, CLOUD Platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2016 installation and administration.
- A good understanding of remote access technologies including IPSec VPN, and Direct Access to provide internal users with anytime anywhere accessibility to business applications
- CCNA, CCNP certifications