Atos is looking for Network Architect which will be based in Pasay City.
Atos' history spans a century, from Fredrik Rosing Bull first creating the tabulating machine to Europe's number one digital services provider.
Every day our 110,000 people in 73 countries are developing and implementing innovative digital solutions that support the business transformation of clients and address the environmental and social challenges we all face.
Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Our keywords are digital transformation, innovation and value creation, both for our own company and for our clients. We have cemented our position as the trusted partner for our clients' digital transformation, with the resources, the scale and the know-how that our clients need.
This senior level engineering resource will help set network technology direction and provide architectural level and strategic design solutions, organized consolidation and migration techniques with risk analysis, and standardizations for our core Datacenter infrastructures. The resource will maximize the global effectiveness of the existing corporate WAN and Core backbone infrastructure, and design parallel blue prints based on future directions. This role includes customer interfacing to help align business requirements with technology capabilities. We expect the person in this role to act as a consultant to our clients (both internal and external) and other engineering resources, while helping maintain the best overall solution for the corporation with the services that we provide.
As Network Architect, you are expected to do the following tasks:
- Ensure all software and hardware products are compatible with network integration
- Manage the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organization's local area network systems
- Manages the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organizations wide area network systems
- Design, analyze, plan, and implement various network components
- Assist in the development and evaluation of network performance criteria and measurement methods
- Manage the testing and analysis of all components of network facilities to ensure operational status Identify network problems and oversee resolution of problems
- Participate in the research, design, planning, and development of new advanced network technologies, network components, and radio frequency and/or wireless transmission
- Participate in an On-Call Rotation for the client
- Any other duties as assigned
- Preferably graduate of 4-year IT-Related courses
- This position requires at least 8yrs of experience
- CCNA Certification is required.
- CCNP Certification is desired.
- CCIE Certification is desired
- This position will frequently interact with Supervisors/Managers, customers, and/or functional peer group Engineers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Must participate in cross functional support teams.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to handle multiple high visibility tasks and communicate in English effectively through voice and email.
This position must possess excellent network troubleshooting and impact assessment skills. Must have experience in configuration and troubleshooting of the following equipment/systems:
- Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco Firewalls
- Cisco Load Balancers
- Experience with other vendor Load Balancers and Firewalls is desired as well. (F5, Juniper, Checkpoint)
- Experience with WAN Optimization devices is desired (Cisco, Riverbed, etc)