RJGlobus Solutions is looking for Network Engineer who is amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
RJGlobus Solutions , a Datamatics Company, has an extensive experience in providing integrated BPO services which is committed to help enterprises meet their business goals.
The company has a team of 300+ highly-skilled professionals who are well-equipped to deliver to scale a highly developed suite of BPO services. Along with the parent company's core BPO offerings in Finance & Accounting, Health Claim Management, New Business, Policy Servicing, Research & Analysis, RJGlobus has a formidable presence in the BPO sector.
It caters to diverse industry verticals including Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Aviation, Consumer Electronics, e-Commerce, as well as Travel & Leisure across US, UK, China and Australia.
About Datamatics Global Services Limited: Datamatics is a global technology company offering Information Technology, Data Management, Business Process Management and Consulting services to several Fortune 500 companies. The Company caters to over 450 customers globally through a wide array of intelligent solutions and services with 10+ proprietary products & frameworks that make use of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Document & Workflow Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cloud, and other emerging technologies. Datamatics has a well-diversified business catering to customers across Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Publishing, Retail and e-Commerce.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Company has an employee base of over 10,000 with a presence in Americas, Australia, Asia, and Europe, and global delivery centers across 4 continents.
As Network Engineer, you are expected to have and do the following tasks:
- User administration, password and identity management (setup and maintaining account)
- Verify that peripherals are working properly
- Install software
- Provide IT Support for desktops, laptops, printers, access control, VOIP Phones, video conferencing, and other related equipment
- Diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face
- Create/modify users in Active Directory along with email accounts
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all staff and clients.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Assisting staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face; email or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to supplier or partner organizations as required.
- Log all incidents and service requests designated Helpdesk Ticketing system (OTRS).
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Manage Helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritizing systematically to minimize backlog and ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the integrity of the network is not compromised.
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding to relevant suppliers in a timely manner.
- Monitor performance of systems, ensuring issues are appropriately escalated and resolved.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required; supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions.
- Assist with ongoing development of related company policies and procedures, including appropriate controls around organizational change management.
- Experience in Network Engineer
- Experience in Active Directory
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledgeable in VOIP and Call Center technology
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware and software troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable in Cisco Network configurations
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer
- Information Systems, or related discipline
- Certifications - Cisco (CCNA, CCIE).