NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
RJGlobus Solutions is looking for Network and Systems Administrator who is amenable to work in Pasig City.
RJGlobus Solutions , a Datamatics Company, has an extensive experience in providing integrated BPO services which is committed to help enterprises meet their business goals.
The company has a team of 300+ highly-skilled professionals who are well-equipped to deliver to scale a highly developed suite of BPO services. Along with the parent company's core BPO offerings in Finance & Accounting, Health Claim Management, New Business, Policy Servicing, Research & Analysis, RJGlobus has a formidable presence in the BPO sector.
It caters to diverse industry verticals including Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Aviation, Consumer Electronics, e-Commerce, as well as Travel & Leisure across US, UK, China and Australia.
About Datamatics Global Services Limited: Datamatics is a global technology company offering Information Technology, Data Management, Business Process Management and Consulting services to several Fortune 500 companies. The Company caters to over 450 customers globally through a wide array of intelligent solutions and services with 10+ proprietary products & frameworks that make use of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Document & Workflow Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cloud, and other emerging technologies. Datamatics has a well-diversified business catering to customers across Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Publishing, Retail and e-Commerce.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Company has an employee base of over 10,000 with a presence in Americas, Australia, Asia, and Europe, and global delivery centers across 4 continents.
As Network and Systems Administrator, you must have the following:
- Server Windows and Linux management
- VOIP and Telecom infrastructure management
- Installs, upgrades, repairs, configures, tests, monitors, optimizes and supports all LAN/WAN network hardware.
- Develops and maintains network and systems architecture documentation.
- Assists with developing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans and procedures.
- Assists with maintaining a backup infrastructure and tests regularly to verify validity.
- Maintains appropriate network and systems security policies and procedures.
- Maintains and monitors network security software and appliances and responds to alerts as needed.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Network Security
- Windows Server Administration
- Linux Administration
- Call Center Dialer
- Preferably graduate of any 4-year IT related courses
- At leat 2 years relevant experience
- Willing to work in Ortigas
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule