- Acknowledge service requests, incidents or queries via Ticketing, Phone, Skype and email
- Ability to see the change in priority of handling of issues and adapt.
- Organizes and addresses assigned tickets in appropriate work queue and priority
- Maintain IT inventory/asset management for assigned region and location
- Metrics Reporting of team initiatives to IT Management
Skills & Qualifications and other requirements:
- Answers Service Desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to moderately complex customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met
- Assists the customer in resolving complex technical problems on a primary account by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers highly complex technical problems as appropriate.
- Follows up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame. Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to reduce help desk call rates.
- Work Experience 1-2 years of experienced supporting desktop & helpdesk
- OJT as a hands-on support technician or Remote helpdesk technician
- Ability to follow directions from Sr Lead Technician & Engineers
- Remote Support
- On Call Rotation