Your future team
Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world's leading financial services firm. We're people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we're at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes. The Information Technology group provides enterprise-wide IT solutions for all of AIG's specialized disciplines. Technology provides strategic and procedural support in all of AIG's specialized disciplines, such as policy issuance, premium collection, claims handling, and administration. It enables AIG to deliver business strategies through efficient world-class IT and operations services, while ensuring the necessary IT risk management and security measures are in place.
This is part of a new Manila based team who will become responsible for a suite of applications working during local business hours. You will learn the source code and implemented design patterns by troubleshooting issues and performing minor enhancements.
The local team works in a collaborative agile environment that encourages you to perform at your best and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will be applying your knowledge of object-oriented design with appropriate use of best practices, design patterns, and frameworks, with an understanding of application performance and maintainability.
Your contribution at AIG
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Oracle PL/SQL, MS-SQL Server, Autosys.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems.
- Experience in data extract, migration, queuing, and replication facilities.
- Advanced SQL tuning skills.
- Experience on ETL design and development is a plus.
- Experience on Reporting design and development is a plus.
- Requires familiarity with Financial Services, Asset and/or Investment Management business concepts.
- Independent self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to prioritize time and work under pressure to meet deadlines.