We are looking for a PMP certified SOFTWARE DELIVERY PROJECT MANAGER who can be hands on with multiple highly visible software solution projects for the public sector industry. This Project Manager should be PMP certified to be able to qualify in government bids and should have working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Ideally a solid background in Microsoft and Open Source development with experience in designs and solutions.
- Lead and oversee mid - large size, complex projects with multiple project components.
- Facilitate effective decision making through presentation of key information and recommendations.
- Execute well-defined project analysis, including cost benefit and structure analysis
- Provide financial oversight.
- Analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues, project resources, and project integration issues.
- Prepare reports for Steering and Stakeholder level decision making and decision support
- Develop risk mitigation plans and manage customer expectations and resolve cross-functional issues.
- Facilitation between technical and business teams, technical experience is a must have.
- Technical oversight of Microsoft and Open Source development projects.
- Defining technical engagement strategies with stakeholders
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related course.
- Solid experience in .NET/Microsoft and Open source technologies required.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- PMP certification required.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated successful project/program management experience with mid-large scale projects
- Experience should include overseeing software development or web development projects
- Experience in similar capacity with responsibility for project management of mid-large scale projects
- Experience in managing Agile initiatives
- Strong financial management orientation and robust analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated results producer with excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Outstanding influence, collaboration and communication skills
- Resource management, including resource estimation and allocation
Must be willing to be assigned in Quezon City (UP Ayala TechnoHub).