Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in ingesting data from sources such as API's and Logs as well as Flat files and DB's.
- Experience with API Client Server Development (REST) particularly with API authentication, data ingestion, etc.
- Experience with administering both RDBMS and NOSQL with the same data and analytics environment
- Experience with using data tools in converting, processing and transforming different file formats (e.g csv, json, parquet, xml)
- Comfortable with using Python on data and analytics needs
- Deploy and maintain scripts on Git repositories
- Experience in working with the AWS Suite
- Stay up to date with new tech, know new data & analytics technologies before they hit the market
- Adept at SCRUM/Agile methodologies and environment
Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree / College, Computer Science / IT
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field (Python, ETL)
- Highly experienced in Continuous Integration (CI)