The Senior RPA UiPath Developer will own delivery of UiPath based automation projects of the internal and external clients. He/She will design UiPath RPA solutions and will contribute to the development of more complex components, review codes, and provide technical guidance to team members.
Responsibilities of a Lead UiPath Developer:
- Serve as an on-site project lead and single point of contact for the client.
- Deliver low-level designs of UiPath based solutions. Develop complex UiPath components.
- Developing, configuring programs, scripts, and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining RPA solution documentation. Provide necessary support to client for issue resolution and enhancements.
- Supporting existing bots and implementing change requirements.
- Strong experience in using bots in Robotic Process Automation/Cognitive platform.
- Good understanding of RPA approach and hands-on experience with modern RPA tools.
- Create and maintain solutions design documentation.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Advanced UiPath Certified Developer (preferred).
- Must have delivered RPA solution using UiPath & Orchestrator.
- Lead and Architect experience in the RPA specifically UiPath field is a plus.