RPA Solutions Architect
An RPA expert and project development lead across all UiPath projects for RPA CoE (Center of Excellence).
The RPA Solutions Architect will own the delivery of automation projects of the internal and external clients. He/She will design RPA solutions and will contribute to the development of more complex components and provide technical guidance to team members.
- Analysis of Business processes to identify, assess and determine automation solution using Automation Platform tools available
- Documenting Automation Design components as necessary
- Assess, identify and design for automation component reuse
- Prepare, Review, Test, and Implement of AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
- Identify, articulate and communicate to different internal and client audience the automation solution and technical infrastructure requirement and options to deploy automation solutions
- Configure new Hyperautomation processes and components using core automation principles and leading industry practices into efficient, well structured and maintainable automation components
- Write, Review and Maintain Automation Solution Architecture artifacts
- Solving Automation Solution architecture issues during implementation and Production stages
- Work within Automation project constraints and plans, manage risks accordingly, and communicating project risks to both internal and client stakeholders
- Support, contribute and lead as necessary to the Automation COE's initiatives
- Candidate should have 3-4 years of experience in automation of at least 3 out of 5 areas (web, client/server, ERP packages, structured/unstructured inputs & green screen) and must have already completed the implementation of at least 2 medium to large automation solutions
- With 2 to 3 years of experience in 2 out of 3 leading Automation platforms (UIPath, BP, AA) with UIPath as a must.
- Strong in process and automation analysis and risk assessment, proficient in developing automation solution models, and is a critical thinker in evaluating solution options
- Strong in design principles and problem-solving skills
- Strong in communication both oral and written and is able to articulate technical message to suit the audience
- Minimum of 5 years of IT and SDLC experience in both offshore and distributed teams any capacity (i.e. developer, architect, test engineer, project lead), experience in implementing projects using agile principles is a plus
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE - experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- With a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering