The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting multiple applications in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Perform L2 Production Support tasks
- Investigate issues raised by users and offer resolution for such
- Complete user requests that may entail configuration changes and addressing user-knowledge gaps
- Hold triages with Developers and BA to understand an issue or solution proposal
- Create and maintain white papers on SOPs and other knowledge relevant to the job
- Suggest innovations such as creating tools and proposing improvements to processes
- Candidate must be able to work on a shift-rotation basis.
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision.
- 1-2 years experience performing Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration
- Knowledge of basic Salesforce concepts (e.g. Objects, security, sharing, relationships, record types, validation and workflow rules, triggers, batch jobs, etc)
- Able to comprehend high-level requirements from business users and translate it into detailed technical specifications
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Salesforce.com Platform App Builder Certification
- Has experience in Salesforce integration, DocuSign, and CPQ.
- Has experience with coding in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning