The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant with Integration and Force.com experience will work within the pre-deploy design and configuration function of the RCI Salesforce Systems business team.
The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant maintain a blend of responsibilities that span the spectrum of Service cloud configuration, Communities and Force.com development. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Participating in strategic and tactical planning discussions to continuously improve the salesforce.com platform
- Participating in integration designs and developments
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Service Cloud
- Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, triggers, and object customizations where required/appropriate
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Customizing service cloud fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc (which may include, where appropriate, using Visualforce and/or Apex)
- Managing operational requests and assisting in the escalated resolution of support issues, working with diverse user groups when required
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identifying production risks and creating actionable mitigation plans
- Participating in the Agile development process where applicable/appropriate
The Service Cloud administrator will work alongside their fellow Salesforce team to understand and proactively monitor all aspects of the Service Cloud configuration. Where applicable and necessary, she/he will collaborate with internal/external Salesforce Architects/ Integrators solutions and/or other internal data/technical associates when the complexity of identified solutions warrants it.
The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to execute configuration & development changes derived from specific RCI initiatives or resulting from Salesforce platform releases/upgrades.
Education: Graduate (Technology is preferred) with relevant work experience.
Technical Requirements: Certified Salesforce Administrator and Certified Service Cloud Consultant with Integration and Community Cloud work experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 4 to 5 years' experience in Salesforce Service Cloud Administration with Force.com (Apex classes, triggers and Visual force) implementation is preferred
- Strong exposure to integrations to external systems through middleware
- Experience working on Communities, Marketing Cloud knowledge added asset
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures
- Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks
- Experience creating custom objects and/or apex pages considered an asset
- Ability to work/meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills