Your future team
Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world's leading financial services firm. We're people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we're at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes. The Information Technology group provides enterprise-wide IT solutions for all of AIG's specialized disciplines. Technology provides strategic and procedural support in all of AIG's specialized disciplines, such as policy issuance, premium collection, claims handling, and administration. It enables AIG to deliver business strategies through efficient world-class IT and operations services, while ensuring the necessary IT risk management and security measures are in place.
Your contribution at AIG
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a “go-to” source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.
- Development role to support our Master Data Governance and Financial systems.
- Investigation and analysis of the master data issue that affects the unit and regression testing
- On-call support to cater the US time with high priority business concerns
- Implementation and development of new enhancements on new fields requirements and transformation
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
- At least 3 years of experience as an SAP ABAP Developer
- Experience with developing SMART Forms and SAP scripts
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Full Cycle implementation experience is an advantage
- Good communication skills