With global headquarters in Melbourne (Australia) and offices in the USA, and Manila (Philippines), SpinifexIT (www.spinifexit.com) produces software solutions to simplify and enhance the capabilities of the SAP HR/Payroll module. With the use of SpinifexIT products, it is now faster and easier to analyse HR/Payroll data and effectively communicate real time to relevant stakeholders. SpinifexIT is growing at a rapid rate all over the globe, in terms of customer base, product portfolio, and technology.
SpinifexIT has a need for a SAP Basis Resource / IT Support with good knowledge of SAP and minimum knowledge in Amazon Web Services
The Role would be generally to maintain, install and upgrade technical environments and would generally be an internal IT role. However: There will at times be the need to assist with any basis support and Internal IT support questions and potentially talk to customers about any issues they might be having with the installation of the SpinifexIT software, or integration with this via portals, successfactors etc.
Currently, SpinifexIT has a complex environment of 40+ SAP Environments + 1 solution Manager Environment. The environments range from 4.6C, 4.7, and ECC 6 (EHP 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8) with MS SQL Database and one EHP7 system with SAP HANA Database. All SAP systems are hosted on Amazon servers (AWS). As well as a several Cloud Solutions hosted on Amazon server
General Ongoing activities required.
- Day to day monitoring of environments on-Premise and Amazon Web Services - Memory usage, disk space etc
- SAP Review of System usage to be performed - Quarterly / Yearly requirement
- Ongoing system enhancements - Support packs, basis packs, OS upgrade etc...
- Installation and management of transports across our landscapes
- Set up / deactivation of SAP systems
- SAP systems backup policy management
- Minimum knowledge in SAP authorization set up / maintenance and User Management
- RFC connection set up and maintenance
- Management of the relationships with SAP
- Participation in the SpinfifexIT product SAP certification and new transport process using AAK 5.0
- Support to internal Customer Issues related to SpinifexIT SAP products
- Support to internal Customer issue related to Internal tools including Access management
- Ensure backup and disaster recovery requirements are met
In Addition, a number of the following initiatives below, may require additional Basis type Resource Work.
- Monitoring of Amazon Servers, AWS and SAP Cloud Platform
- Securing our different applications on Amazon Web Services
- Implementing Single Sign On on different servers/services
- Supporting our customers running our Cloud Solutions.
- Participation in general IT security procedures and compliance
Finally : A general technical knowledge of Networks, PC's, Laptops etc would be an advantage as this role could also manage our strategy for any internal software (Salesforce, Google Drive, Windows Rollouts etc).
Given the size of the Organisation, there is the absolute requirement for ability to span a cross-section of tasks. Flexibility and adaptability are imperative components of the role. A 'must do, must deliver' attitude is key.
- The candidate must have 2-3 years experience in SAP Basis administration
- Experience is SAP authorization would be a plus
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in ENGLISH
- There must be a passion to learn new skills for their own career advancement. The candidate should be technology minder and love to learn/investigate new technologies.
- Good understanding of network, security, etc...
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is really a plus
- Amazon Web Services knowledge or experience including the following would be a BIG plus
- Basic networking (DNS, etc ...)
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Based in Manila (Philippines).
- Full-time, permanent position. Australian , Night Shift or European shift will likely be expected from that position
- On-site 5 days per week. Typically 8 hour days, with reasonable overtime expected when required. As well as ad hoc maintenance activities over week ends and public holidays.