This position is a member of IT SAP COE, reporting to the IT Team Lead or Section Lead who is responsible for their respective technical area. The incumbent will work in partnership with global and cross-functional IT teams. This position is responsible for supporting application development in SAP applications and related systems.
- Analyze functional requirements and provide technical solution and documentation for SAP functional teams.
- Liaise with the author of the functional specifications to understand the application development requirementand perform application development in accordance with the Global development standards
- Analyzed and troubleshoot technical issues relating to SAP application development and perform root cause analysis
- Provide support and participate in testing and defect resolution
- Provide Quality Assurance on programs developed by Application Developers and Contractors ensuring that Global Application Development standards are followed and robustness of the applications developed
- Conduct onboarding sessions for new hires and contractors
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business Administration or related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in IT
- 4 years SAP Application Development experience - Preferred
- 1 SAP implementation project life-cycle experience - Preferred
- Strong knowledge of ABAP development and performance tuning of ABAP developments
- Able to deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business and team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communciation with a very good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work flexible working hours as required on special occasions
- IT support for key- and end-users in the area of procurement, intake and diagnosis for application "bugs" as a level 2 ...level 3 support
- Very good analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in SAP MM Localizations (i.e. Brazil)
- Support design and drive the coding of process improvements and enhancements in virtual global teams and projects
- Experience in configuration of SAP R/3 MM and good Programming skills (ABAP, ABAP-OO)
- Nice to have would be Fiori programming skills
- Basic understanding of procurement business processes