The IT Functional and Configuration Analyst will be responsible for supporting the business processes in ICO areas including requirements definition, data integrity, testing, training, and reporting. The applicant will bring STRONG Technical knowledge of SAP and/or working knowledge in associated business process areas. The IT Functional and Configuration Analyst must have the ability to perform SAP configuration troubleshooting independently while working effectively across 3M's SAP Support and Global IT Organizations when required. You will be a self starter with strong communication skills and the motivation to become a key participant in 3M's global deployment of SAP.
- Perform configuration analysis across SAP Intercompany modules and associated integration points with SAP Finance modules, SAP Source to Pay modules and Order to Cash modules
- Primary expertise in:
- SAP Sales and Distribution module - particularly on Outbound and Inbound deliveries, billing and pricing conditions
- Secondary expertise in all or any of the following:
- SAP Intercompany - SAP Order Management Modules integration like SD
- SAP Intercompany - SAP Sourcing Integration like Materials Management Modules
- SAP Intercompany - SAP FI Modules Integration like GL, AP and AR
- SAP Intercompany - Legacy Integration and interacting with interfaces
- SAP Intercompany - SAP Logistics Execution Modules Integration Like EWM & TM
- Provide functional knowledge for the applications supported by 3M's IT support organization and associated business processes.
- Accountable for end to end resolution process of incidents; track and monitor them trough ITIL incident management methodology: correct escalation to upper support levels, handover to other GSCs, priority management, correct log documentation, others.
- Accountable for end to end resolution process of problem and change records; track and monitor them trough ITIL methodology.
- Provide global L2 SAP ICO support
- Collaborates as needed with other SAP IT support team members on configuration design questions and analysis
- Facilitates interactions and escalations with appropriate groups (e.g. 3M Solution teams, Global Infrastructure, Integration points etc)
- Meet or exceed established 3M Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) and KPI's.
- Update procedures, operation instructions, and any other documentation impacted by system changes.
- Must be able to travel internationally if needed
- Off hours on-call support and flexible scheduled is required.
- Document every case when it's necesarry: Knowledge Management articles, OneNotes, others.
- Active participation in weekly and monthly process and team meetings.
- Adhere to Lean Six Sigma methodology 3M requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in SAP Sales and Distribution
- Minimum of 1 year experience in SAP Materials Management
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with SAP ICO as a functional resource (IT) or key user.
- SAP ICO business experience is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year business process design and / or redesign.
- Understanding of integration points between master data solutions and SAP ECC.
- Experience working in a global support environment.
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills. The ability to multi-task is inherent in the job responsibilities.
- Ability to develop and exercise task specific project plans with minimal supervision.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology exposure.