The SAP SNC Analyst will be responsible for supporting the business processes in STP areas including requirements definition, data integrity, testing, training, and reporting. The applicant will bring STRONG Technical knowledge of SAP and/or working knowledge in associated business process areas. The SAP SNC Analyst must have the ability to perform SAP configuration troubleshooting independently while working effectively across 3M's SAP Support and Global IT Organizations when required. You will be a self starter with strong communication skills and the motivation to become a key participant in 3M's global deployment of SAP.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform configuration analysis across SAP Source to Pay (STP) modules and associated integration points with SAP Intercompany and Finance modules
- Primary expertise in:
- SAP Sourcing - Supplier Network Collaboration (SNC)
- Expertise with all or any of the following areas:
- SAP Sourcing - Accounts Payable
- SAP Sourcing - AP Scanning Services
- SAP Sourcing - AP Tax Integration
- SAP Sourcing - Ariba eBusiness Transactions
- SAP Sourcing - Catalog Management
- SAP Sourcing - Contract Lifecycle Management
- SAP Sourcing - HR Integration
- SAP Sourcing - Material Management (Purchasing)
- SAP Sourcing - Reporting
- SAP Sourcing - Supplier Relationship Management
- Provide functional knowledge for the applications supported by 3M's IT support organization and associated business processes.
- Ability to resolve complex business requirements via SAP STP configured solutions
- Develop functional specifications and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
- Work with business and IT leadership to define user requirements, and translate them to functional specifications.
- Accountable for end to end resolution process of incidents; track and monitor them through ITIL incident management methodology: correct escalation to upper support levels, handover to other GSCs, priority management, correct log documentation, others.
- Accountable for end to end resolution process of problem and change records; track and monitor them trough ITIL methodology.
- Provide global SAP STP support
- Collaborates as needed with other SAP IT support team members on configuration design questions and analysis
- Facilitates interactions and escalations with appropriate groups (e.g. 3M Solution teams, Global Infrastructure, Integration points etc)
- Meet or exceed established 3M Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) and KPI's.
- Update procedures, operation instructions, and any other documentation impacted by system changes.
- Must be able to travel internationally if needed
- Off hours on-call support and flexible scheduled is required.
- Document every case when it's necessary: Knowledge Management articles, OneNotes, others.
- Active participation in weekly and monthly process and team meetings.
- Adhere to Lean Six Sigma methodology 3M requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working with SAP STP as a functional resource (IT) or key user.
- SAP STP business experience is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years' business process design and / or redesign.
- Understanding of integration points between master data solutions and SAP ECC.
- Experience working in a global support environment .
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills. The ability to multi-task is inherent in the job responsibilities.
- Ability to develop and exercise task specific project plans with minimal supervision.
- Lean Six sigma Methodology.