Are you ready to make an impact? Join Infosys BPM as a Senior Analyst for Contract Management and jumpstart your career!
- Responsible in examining and creating draft agreements.
- Will be handling international contracts, bid and proposal management process.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Senior Attorney with 5-9+ years of experience working on international procurement contracts in English language - comfortable with issue spotting, drafting/updating, negotiating (redlining on paper, not in person), escalating/proposing solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent legal analytical and review and writing skills.
- Experience managing a team, supervising work, and developing people.
- Bachelor's degree of Law graduate, or any related field.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
- HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
- 24 Leaves annually.
- Inside the Central Business District area.
- Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.
This is an URGENT requirement. Priority will be given to candidates who can start IMMEDIATELY.
Walk-in Candidates are WELCOME!
Infosys BPM | Philippines Recruitment Bay
19th Floor BGC Corporate Center, 11th Avenue corner 30th Street
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Philippines
Recruitment Hours: Monday to Friday | 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM