SENIOR DEVELOPER (C#, ASP.NET)
Atos is looking for Senior Developer (C#, ASP.Net) that will be based in Pasay Cty.
Atos' history spans a century, from Fredrik Rosing Bull first creating the tabulating machine to Europe's number one digital services provider.
Every day our 110,000 people in 73 countries are developing and implementing innovative digital solutions that support the business transformation of clients and address the environmental and social challenges we all face.
Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Our keywords are digital transformation, innovation and value creation, both for our own company and for our clients. We have cemented our position as the trusted partner for our clients' digital transformation, with the resources, the scale and the know-how that our clients need.
As Senior Developer (C#, ASP.Net), you are expected to do the following:
- This position will be working as a member of the development team with both local and remote team members.
- The development team is focused on helping to improve the quality of service delivered to our client while simultaneously helping to reduce the cost of delivering services through implementing automation.
- These strategies are aimed at call avoidance to the Support Desk, as well as eliminating redundant tasks currently being performed by many of the towers which comprise the account team.
- Examples of projects are automating user ID and application provisioning tasks, eliminating the need for Active Directory manual maintenance and adherence to compliance activities, automating billing\invoicing activities, etc.
- Plans, designs, develop and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- Preferably graduate of any 4-year IT- related course
- The accepted candidate will be working as part of a development team that will be focused on automation activities on the Disney Account.
- The individual will be required to work on their own and as part of a larger team.
- Focus of the work will be on automating self-service for network related activities. Examples include but are not limited to programmatically modifying DNS, F5 Load Balancers, modifying switch and router configurations, and Palo Alto Firewalls