We're building out a full language teaching platform based on modern technologies and engineering best practices.
Our goal isn't to get something out the door ASAP, but to build a highly scalable, stable system which we can keep building on for years to come.
Our current projects include:
- A responsive single-page study app. It's written in ES6 with React and Redux, has good test coverage, and a feature set surpassing most native apps.
- A pure JSON Rails/Ruby/Postgres API, with a focus on efficiency, data integrity, and testability.
- A WebRTC video calling platform providing extremely high capacity and availability.
- A suite of adaptive algorithms for optimizing user study efficiency.
- A collaborative realtime web-based content editor to support our team of editors in producing the best learning resources possible.
- Tools for supporting development, testing, and fast deploys. We have a high velocity, and much of it is thanks to our constant investment in better developer tools.
- An autoscaling, self-healing, fully-automated AWS environment.
We know good engineers can come from many different backgrounds, so we don't require candidates to have expertise in any particular languages or technologies; just a deep understanding of computer science and software engineering principles.
- Experience in React.js or other SPA frameworks would certainly be a plus.
- One-time Sign-In Bonus of Php 10,000
- HMO benefit, leave benefits, SSS, PhilHealth, PAG-IBIG, 13th month pay, holiday pay, overtime pay, night shift differential, other premium pays.
- Work from home up to twice a week
- Flexible time for upon regularization
- Interest Clubs (Trekking, Hiking, Badminton, Tabletop Games, etc.)
- Competitive salary and benefits (Christmas Party, dinner with CEO)
- Open communication between management and employees
- Friendly and comfortable atmosphere in the office. We treat our employees as family
For interested applicants, please send your applications through this link: https://airtable.com/shrIvnT9SX14PYwqI