Senior Magento Developer
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications, extension, and SSH Experience
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, Magento Configuration Scopes, Event Observer Experience, Cache and indexing
- Follow industry best practices and should have client handling experience.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Certified in Magento is added advantage
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Willing to work 20-30 hours a week