We are looking for a seasoned oracle developer who is eager to learn and grow in our application space. This is part of a new Manila based team who will become responsible for a suite of applications working during local business hours. You will learn the source code and implemented design patterns by troubleshooting issues and performing minor enhancements.
The local team works in a collaborative agile environment that encourages you to perform at your best and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will be applying your knowledge of object-oriented design with appropriate use of best practices, design patterns, and frameworks, with an understanding of application performance and maintainability.
- 10 years of experience working in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems.
- Experience in data extract, migration, queuing, and replication facilities.
- Advanced SQL tuning skills.
- Experience on ETL design and development is a plus.
- Experience on Reporting design and development is a plus.
- Independent self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to prioritize time and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Write exceptional PL-SQL / SQL code which is portable and easy to maintain.
- Develop and optimize SQL queries and data base objects
- Analyze functional needs that drive the design of quality technical solutions.
- Analyze and resolve complex technical problems and propose solutions.
- Willing and able to learn new programming tools and technologies
- Collaborate with development team members to resolve technical database related issues.