We are looking for 2 Senior PHP Developers. Shift will be night shift for the first 2 months and Mid shift after that.
With 4-5 years of experience in PHP development with CakePHP skillset.
Work From Home, Initial 6 months Project-based (possible to extend to 1 year)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Experience and/or knowledge in the following:
- - Laravel, CakePHP, Codeigniter, or other an open source framework on PHP;
- - Vue JS, or other open source framework for building user interfaces.
- - MySQL, an open source relational database management system;
- - Apache, an open source web server software;
- Experience in open source software libraries, including but not limited to tools, technologies, standards, frameworks, products, and services.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas